iVCam - Use iPhone/iPad as a HD Webcam
iVCam transforms your iPhone/iPad into a webcam for Windows PC. Replace your USB-webcam and integrated webcams now with your iPhone/iPad's camera which has a better quality. It's also a perfect baby monitor, spy-cam, security camera and pet-cam.
The translation of app is terrible? help us correct it now!
You can download the app resource here: translations.zip
Now we support English, Chinese, German, Russian, Japanese and Spanish, you can correct these translations, or add a new language based on current ones. As a reward, we will give you an iVCam ($4.99) and an iPlayTo ($3.99) app for FREE once your translation was accepted.
- High quality real-time video streaming to computer
- Less delay, better quality and faster speed
- Multiple video sizes supported including 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p and more
- Supports both cameras - back camera for best quality and front camera for easy self-portraits
- Fully replaces USB webcam or integrated webcam, works with all webcam-enabled applications
- Automatic connectivity
- Face beautify support
- Use flashlight in dark environment
- Tap to focus and auto-focus modes
- Audio support, use your phone as a wireless microphone
- Why my iPhone can't connect to my PC?
First, please make sure that your iPhone is in the same LAN with your PC (such as using the same WiFi).
Second, please make sure that our application is not blocked by your firewall (we use UDP/TCP port 5895).
Also please ensure that Boujour service and iVCam service is started (You can start them in windows "services" app, or just start them in task manager). There's no need to block them because they don't use CPU much.
Enable UDP broadcast in your router if Boujour service is not installed or disabled, because we can also connect your iPhone with your PC via UDP broadcasting.
- Why the video quality is not so good?
You can set the "video quality" to "high" in settings view to get the best quality, which needs higher bandwidth.
- Why the video is lagging?
You can try using low video quality, small video size and frame rate.
iVCam is real-time video streaming and requires high-performance network, maybe the lagging was caused by the router (especially when video lags at regular intervals), and sometimes a reboot for the router will help.
- How to remove the "iVCam" watermark?
You need to purchase full version to remove it.