Play photos, videos and music on your iPhone to DLNA devices such as a Smart TV, PC, Sound Box, iPad, phones, etc.
Easy to use, just pick a media and tap to play, one single step can play it on your TV!
Anytime, anywhere, anyway, have fun with friends or family - with iPlayTo on your phone, you can play your favorite photos, videos and music in any way you want, such as to a TV nearby, so that everyone can see, can hear.
iPlayTo can also browse the medias on other DLNA device and play them on your iPhone or on another DLNA device!
Getting photos, videos and music from friends easily - iPlayTo can work as a media receiver(renderer), so it can receive the media played from other DLNA devices, for example, an iPhone which is running iPlayTo.
- Show photos on other devices in different sizes to get the best experience;
- Play video to other devices in different qualities;
- Play music to other devices including its metadata;
- Browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone or on another DLNA device;
- Work as a renderer, so other device can play media to your iPhone;
- Work as a server, so other device can browse the meida on your iPhone.
- TV from Samsung(AllShare), Sony BRAVIA, Panasonic Viera, LG, Sharp, Philips, Thomson and many others;
- Game consoles such as MS XBOX 360, Sony PS3;
- Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blue-ray, some TV Boxes and others;
- PC/MAC: Twonky, Windows Media Player, Plex and many others;
- Other DLNA/UPnP compliant devices.
- iPlayTo is based on DLNA technology and WIFI is required to use it;
- Make sure that your TV/device supports DLNA/UPnP and is connected to your local network;
- Not all the medias on your iPhone can be played by your DLNA device;